Cheyenne are finally back with another power unit! The PUI and PUII have been artist favourites for many years now but it was time to bring the Cheyenne Power Units into the modern era of tattoo equipment.
Developed in cooperation with some of the best international tattoo artists, the Cheyenne Power Unit IV has had a special focus on ergonomic work, intuitive operation and a handy design. Highly versatile due to its magnetic back and underside as well as its clip-on stand, the PU IV has a guaranteed safe, comfortable hold whether ordinary table top or steel workstation.
For the first time, it is now possible to fully utilize the low-frequency operation of the Cheyenne SOL Nova, Luna & Terra family. The IV display can show stitch frequency as a bar graph and typically via the voltage number (see images). The power supply remembers the last voltage used for the continuation of work.
The footswitch can be changed to continuous mode as well as momentary. The built-in stopwatch will also work with your footswitch selection mode to track working time should you wish to use this feature.
For the use of non-Cheyenne tattoomachines there is a adapter cable required.
- Operating Voltage: 4.7-12.5 V DC
- Power Input: max. 10 W
- Footswitch Operating Mode: Continuous or momentary
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 87 x 76 x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 150 g
- Compact tattoo power supply with focus on ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Ideal for low-frequency operation of the SOL family
- Versatile installation options thanks to powerful magnets and integrated clip-on stand
- 2 modes for foot switch operation: Latched and Momentary
- Voltage display (4.7 V – 12.5 V in 0.1 V steps) or bar graph display (30 steps, approx. 0.26 V per step)
- Stopwatch for measuring the time of a tattoo session
- Compatible with machines from other manufacturers (adapter is not included)
- Designed & made in Germany